Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Break

I finished the semester! Woohoo! I am leaving to go visit my family in Massachusetts tomorrow. I'll be gone for almost 3 weeks and I'll get to see my family and celebrate Christmas. I have a bunch of fun things lined up and I am very excited to see all the people I love. It is hard living far away from home. I have some amazing friends that live on the easy coast and I miss them a lot. I don't get to be as much a part of people's lives as I wish I could. Some of my friends have babies that I have never even met. It makes me sad to think about it, but it also makes the time I do get to share with them so much more special.

I don't want to deviate too far from the point of this blog. I sent an email to a fabulous contact I made at the NCRA convention in Las Vegas, Nancy Varallo, who has a court reporting business in Massachusetts and I am going to see if I can sit out on a depo or two while I'm there. I haven't heard back from her yet, but hopefully I will.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment