Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fresh Year, Fresh Start

Here I am back at school, for a fresh new semester (or trimester as my school does it) I had an amazing Christmas and New Year's with my family and friends back in Massachusetts. I also made significant strides with networking on the east coast for a job when I finish school.

I met with Nancy Varallo of the Varallo group who owns an agency in Worcester Massachusetts. She was AWESOME! I went to her business and met the staff and her husband, the famous Ed Varallo. He was the speed champion for a very long time. Nancy set me up with a borrowed machine and had me sit out at a deposition. Well, the deposition didn't really go forward. The witness didn't show up. Oh well, It was still a great experience. I am so glad I did it.

My goal for this trimester is to finish my 180s completely, and to try to relax more. I really need to stop getting so upset when I miss a test by just a tiny number. I am going to try to think of that as a learning experience for next time and pay careful attention to what I missed. Then, I will practice all the misstrokes I made and get them right on the next test, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment