Thursday, December 15, 2011

Possible Pass?

I turned in a possible pass for my 180 4-voice test today. I don't feel that great about it, though. I found 23 errors myself and I am allowed 23, so, there is no cushion. The mistakes I made were so insignificant they would never matter in real life. For example, I wrote "I spilled mop water on the floor" and it should have read, "I spilled THE mop water on the floor." GRRRRR things like that drive me nuts. They just don't matter, so why should I get penalized for them in school?

I have one more day left after today and then, vacation! I am trying to remain focused. It is hard. I am so burnt out and frustrated. I could use some support from my friends, but they picked now to start completely ignoring me. Are we in high school? What the heck? I'm 30 for Pete's sake! Honestly, I don't have the energy to deal with that. I am leaving on a trip back east to see my family at Christmas and I have a million things to do before I get there.

The school is having a holiday party today. Hopefully it will take my mind off that test that is sitting in the box waiting to be graded. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. If you believe in yourself, you will surely pass this. My Arizona court reporter team will pray for your success though! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete