Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gotta Power Through

It's almost Christmas and the semester is almost over. It is getting harder and harder to get myself up, dressed, and fight traffic to make it to school. I've been really good. I have hardly missed any days, and when I did, I had excellent reasons, but now I feel like I've earned a day or two of slacking. Didn't I? ugh.... No! I'm so close.

I have a week and a half left and I am trying my hardest to finish strong and pass one more test before the end of the semester. I have come very close on some tests, missing only by punctuation and word endings. I CAN do this. I CAN.

It can be very frustrating watching friends and classmates skip class, show up late, leave early, and then pass a test, while I'm still sitting here working my ass off and making very little progress. I know I'm not suppose to compare myself to others but, how can I not? What is wrong with me? Everyday I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakthrough. Everyday I have moments of clairvoyance and then they pass. Does that happen to anyone else?

Okay enough whining, Helen. Get your ass in gear and do it. Just do it. I have an hour before my next goal test and I'm gonna practice the whole time. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment