Sunday, October 18, 2009

We won the mock rally!

The mock rally was this week and I'm proud to announce, We Won!!! I got to be a judge, and obviously I'm a bit biased, but there were about 10 judges so my vote wasn't the only one counted. It was a fair outcome. Here's the real Monica and the mock Monica. I hope you can tell the difference.




The day was really fun, and I even got a little work done. I typed up a 5-minute, 130 jury charge and I passed it. It wasn't a 140, but I least I'm no worse than I was before.

Homecoming is approaching very quickly and I'm a little nervous about my float, but I think it's starting to come together. I'll be sure to post a picture when it's done.

I've been practicing a really good take of a 140 jury charge. I'll continue with the same take this whole week until I get it perfectly and hopefully, it will help with the real 140 jury charge test on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment