Friday, January 13, 2012

The Pay Off!

So, I passed a test! I passed my 180 congressional. That means I only have one, 180 test left, my 4-voice. I have turned in a few that have been really close. So, I hope that means it will be any day now. Then, I'll be done with my 180s forever! I've been practicing more than ever, and working harder than ever, so I know it will pay off soon. I've been going over my briefs and I think it's been helping.

I wish that I had known there were so many awesome briefs when I started school. It's difficult to learn them now, after I've already learned how to write all those things the long way, now I'm trying to go back and break the habit. I hate working harder than I need to, with no additional pay off. Finding out that I'm writing something in four strokes that most people write in one, really irks me. I've been focusing on my accuracy and my briefs and I feel like it's working, slowly but surely. Now, I just need to ride the wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment