Thursday, March 4, 2010

Losing motivation

I think I'm losing motivation. I am working insanely hard this semester. I go to school every day and stay for at least 6 hours, I practice dictation tapes, I read back my notes, I study my briefs, and I make notes of words I write incorrectly and practice them again. Yet, I'm still not passing my goal tests. It's really starting to frustrate me. It's making me not want to practice. I know that will only make the problem worse so I am still trying, but my heart isn't in it right now.

Hopefully, this is just a phase and I'll get over it soon. I really need a good test to get me out of this funk. Any motivational words would help right now.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, babe. I get frustrated so bad when I am trying to learn new coding and its just not gelling. Then all I want to do is avoid it. What helps me is taking a break - even for one day. Just completely stopping and doing something else. It always seems a bit easier to go back and try again the next day.

    ReplyDelete