Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Semester Finished

Whenever a semester comes to an end I have mixed emotions about it. On one hand, I'm glad I stuck it out another semester and I'm proud of myself for getting through it, but on the other hand, it's just more time that I've been in school and I still don't have my certification. I feel like I'll be in school forever.

We had an end-of-the-semester/holiday party. It went really well. Celena got so many things donated so we were able to have a great raffle. There was way too much food which always a good thing at a party and the cake said Happy Holidays in steno. I didn't win anything in the raffle, but it was still a good time.

Christmas is approaching pretty rapidly and I'm never prepared. My mother and sister are coming to LA to see me this year instead of me going to them like normal. I'm pretty excited about it. We're going to go to Disneyland on Christmas day! I hope I at least have a little time to practice this winter break or I'll be sorry when the spring semester starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment